Here are some guideline to help make your trip to Strickler Planetarium more enjoyable for you and your students.
- Know the number of people in your group when you arrive. Have the proper amount of money ready to give to the planetarium operator upon your arrival.
- Your show needs to start promptly at the time you reserved. Try to arrive a few minutes early to be able to handle seating of the children in the planetarium.
- Encourage children to use the restroom before leaving school, or try to arrive a few minutes early to give time to those who need to use the restroom.
- When you arrive at the planetarium, the planetarium operator will greet you at the door. The door will open 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
- Please have everyone who is a part of your group enter the planetarium together. It is not recommended that you leave the planetarium during the show. The doors to the planetarium as well as the inner doors are locked, and you will not be able to gain access to the building or the inner dome upon your return.
- Photography is not permitted during the show.
- See Campus Info for parking and other areas of interest for your students at Olivet Nazarene University.